The “get these fucking prints out of my sight” giveaway
- So, I have an Epson Stylus Photo R3000 printer
- I use it for the high-quality 13”x19” Limited Ed. prints in my official shop but recently it has been out to make my head explode by casually putting a random ink splotch on otherwise perfect prints
- I am seething with rage!!!!! because it only happens randomly so I don’t know what’s wrong and also I use very expensive paper and ink SO EACH TINY SPLATTER costs me a fuckload
- I don’t want to throw out the prints because they look fine otherwise but I also can’t look at them any longer cause THEY ARE FAILURES AND MAKE ME SO ANGRY!!!!
- People who follow me on Twitter can attest to my total meltdown and tantrum because of this
- They’ve suggested that I sell them as discounted Artist’s Proofs or something but INSTEAD I am going to do a giveaway
- Next Saturday, March 16th, I will pick one or two
loserswinners to receive these prints free of charge. They normally cost $80-$95, and I don’t sell some of these pieces anywhere else, so I figure if anyone wants ‘em and doesn’t mind the imperfections…
- The prints are 13”x19” and will be signed and dated and marked “PROOF.” I’ll ship anywhere.
- I don’t fucking care how many times you reblog
- But try and reblog at least once because the goal is that maybe someone who sees this post is a Printer Whisperer and can tell me why the fuck my printer is being such a douchebag
- I don’t fucking care if you’re following me
- Get these fuckiNG FAILURES out of my sight!!!!11
Oops, haven’t updated in awhile. :)
Contest entry for Belli-buttons! Jiny’s characters Ben and Leo delivering some mail. <3
An assortment of my current inventory for Artist Alleys. I haven’t included a few items. Sorry about the glare. I’m not very skillful with a camera. ^^; They look a lot better in person!
Next con I’ll be attending is Kuronekocon, August 4-5 at Spokane, WA! :D
I am currently preparing a lot more items and examples of my traditional work for my portfolio. I want to offer marker, watercolor, and ink commissions at conventions along with the usual sketches.
If you have any recommendations on what you’d like to see me draw, feel free to let me know! :D I like a lot of different stuff. Just not enough time in the day to draw them all!
It’s almost time! Sakura-Con from April 6-8 at Seattle, WA! I have a table at AA 405 with NerdyMind. Please, come by and say hi if you’re there! :D
Also, if you have any requests for keychains or prints, throw some ideas out there! xD
Oops, got swamped by con time~ Will report on them later. ^^;;
Went to ChibiChibiCon 2012 yesterday. I had made these two keychains as examples of what I can do. Sherlock and Watson to see who recognized them (just one group of girls), and Pikachu and Eevee because they were easy and cute?
Meinarch requested a Flash Rogue~~So here’s Heat Wave!
I’m starting to draw some freebies I offered on my deviantART! :3 Didn’t get too many requests, so I’ll try to do as many as I can. 8D
First up is Marvel’s 2011 movie Loki, as requested by tetsumiro. :D
Death the Kid! I’ve started watching Soul Eater again. ^^ He’s my favorite. <3
I’m on episode 15. This picture isn’t portraying anything from the series. Just drawing whatever I darn well feel like!
I got lazy with the background. Kind of a bummer that I put a lot of details in things like the eyes and lips and it doesn’t show up well when I shrink it down to a reasonable size.
I’m having fun with the speedpaints!
Random speed paint of Alois Trancy from Kuroshitsuji. Dunno why I picked him when I wanted to experiment today.
I want to Livestream, but I couldn’t figure out how to limit my casting space…I don’t want my entire destop window broadcasted through Livestream Procaster. 8D
Ah~And happy new year, lol.
Since I’m not going to be here for Christmas, here’s an early release of one of my gifts.
To Tetsu~! Thanks for listening to me and being so supportive. :3 Hope you enjoy a bashful chibi Caine. ^^ (who could he be waiting for? ;D)
Hi, I’m ToriKat!
To get myself a little warmed up in drawing again, I’m offering you a chance to get me to draw a character of your choice. Pick your favorite character from any fandom, whether it be anime, manga, comics, video games, or movies. Post where they’re from just in case I haven’t heard of it. Tomorrow, I’ll select the one I find most interesting.
I am also doing this on my deviantART, so post there too! <3